We process over 1500 repeat prescription items every week and it is important we do this in safe and efficient way.
Repeat Prescriptions can be requested in the following ways:-
- Via the NHS APP
- Online - click 'Repeat Prescriptions' above
- Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on the online consultation banner on the website front page and follow instructions to order repeat prescriptions
- Drop the request in to the practice. There are post boxes both inside and outside the building
- Post to the surgery
Whichever way you request your prescriptions please ensure you include the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- First line of address
- Name of each medication you require (small pink tablets, heart tablets, brown inhaler etc is NOT specific enough and is not safe)
- The name of the Pharmacy you would like to collect your prescription from.
Please note that we cannot accept requests over the telephone. This decision has been taken in the interest of accuracy and patient safety.